We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Must be prolific in Windows Active Directory;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies;
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role;
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management;
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery;
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell, Python, Perl or another language;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
Interested parties please send full English CV to email@example.com stating your current salary and expected salary.