- Lead, plan, direct the project team members for coordinating pre-construction activities and procurement of trade contractors and suppliers;
- Manage the project team for co-ordination on development of all works programs, procurement schedule and construction methodology, contract packaging, value management exercise, risk management, value engineering exercises and all tender documentation;
- Control, manage and monitor of Major Trade Contractors, Trade Contractor and Specialist Suppliers program, progress and quality of product and handle associated contract administration work;
- Proactively manage and build good relationship with client and consultant.
- Degree or above in building / civil / structure / construction engineering management;
- 7 - 10 years’ of experience in building and construction management;
- Excellent knowledge of building and construction regulations and requirements in Macau;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Cantonese;
- Responsible, initiative, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Experience in A&A works / new buildings decoration works would be advantage;
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to email@example.com or contact us by 28558010.