Valoot is a young and fast growing financial technology start-up from Hong Kong. We develop solutions that use payments as an opportunity to improve on existing processes and systems. Valoot is now expanding to Macau and we are looking for a qualified and eager new team member.
Valoot has already driven significant change in the Hong Kong taxi industry with the introduction of our Valoot Pay app. The app enables taxi drivers to accept electronic payment from several e-wallets.
Business Development Associate
This is a critical role for our Team. You will be tasked with helping expand the Valoot Pay app to taxi drivers in Macau. Valoot Pay has been a very visible success in Hong Kong and we are now excited about bringing this solution to Macau.
The person we are looking for should fit the following profile:
- Native level language skills: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Educated at university level
- Experience in working in a fast paced and high stress environment
- Excellent people skills – the job will require you to speak to hundreds of taxi drivers
- Experience working overseas – our Team is very diverse but what we have in common is experience working in different industries around the world
- High energy and flexibility – we frequently organise events to speak to the night shift drivers and the working hours can be demanding
- Driven and ambitious – you will be set targets for recruiting taxi drivers onto the Valoot Pay platform and we are very focused on hitting those targets
- Independent thinking – for the first few months, you will be the only Valoot team member in Hong Kong. You will need to think fast and act even faster
- Ownership – don’t treat this as just another job. We want someone who can treat the Macau project as their own “business”
We offer a competitive pay package, enhanced by commission-based performance awards. We are very flexible with the working hours, as long as the work is done and progress is made. You will have the benefit of “being your own boss” and your success will be very visible for Valoot and for the industry.
If you feel that you can contribute to the team and help us grow, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a couple of paragraphs about yourself to email@example.com.