|Senior Manager, Events & Promotions - 030692
The Senior Manager, Events & Promotions is responsible for all gaming promotion activities in the Brand & Marketing Management department, job duties includes but not limited in planning, organizing and directing of all activities for mass gaming promotion. Ensure smooth execution of all promotion plans, well control promotion budget and achieve business expectation and goals set by the management.
- Assists to Assistant Director, Events & Promotions, in manage all key business relationships internally and externally to ensure smooth implementation of all sorts of promotion activities approved by Management.
- Manage various marketing initiatives and projects to ensure all promotion activities are executed effectively as planned.
- Draft Program outlines, terms and conditions and prepare budget of all promotion program for Management approval.
- Prepare relevant contracts of different promotion program for Management and legal department approval before apply from DICJ.
- Liaise with legal department and follow up with DICJ’s approval before launching all promotional activities.
- Source and liaise key external agencies to support promotion program, ensure cost effectiveness and good relationships are established with key supportive agencies.
- Maintain effective communication with COD Club, operation team and develop excellent promotion program to all patrons.
- Liaise with Marketing Finance analyst and Finance department in related to taxes and levy issues of promotional prizes, souvenirs and other giveaway items.
- Prepare prize payout summary for Finance department and Finance Service Bureau’s approval.
- Monitor launching and execution of promotion program with COD Club and other operation teams to ensure all procedures and policies are implemented as planned.
- Manage and analysis market research projects with focus on promotion programs and reports regularly to Event & Promotion Manager to maintain a competitive strategic promotion program throughout the year. Propose alternative plan whenever necessary for management consideration.
- Work closely with CRM Database Manager and analysis all data generated during and after the promotion program. Ensure revenue budget achieving promotion result.
- Coordinate internally and externally to ensure all supply, visual and promotional display for promotion events are well prepared and delivery on time.
- Coordinate with Marketing Services team and maintain an on-line update of all current and upcoming promotion program news.
- Prepare training and briefing materials for promotion program for operation and service team.
- Perform other duties as required by Management.
- Direct and implement innovative casino events that compliment the City of Dreams brand positioning and drive traffic to the casino.
- Work with the Events & Promotions team and other business units to develop and implement innovative events that drive patronage and build loyalty from key customer segments
- Ensure all events are appropriately leveraged to maximize the benefit to the business
QUALIFCATONS & EXPERINCE:
- Five year or more experience in gaming marketing field and one year relevant experience in event and promotion field.
- Displays a high commitment to improving customer service
- Motivates others to achieve business objectives and common goals
- Encourages people to work as a team
- Adopts and implements new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances
- Degree Holder
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications
To apply or for more information, please visit our website: http://mycareer.melco-resorts.com/opportunities/
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview within 4 weeks of their application. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.