Currently, we are looking for a Senior Interior Designer whose principal role will be to creatively inspire, drive and manage the design process internally while developing the design team around them. The candidate must possess a strong flair for interior design and spatial problem solving, along with an exceptional eye for color and material selection. Ability to select furniture, accessories, and artwork, both bespoke and off the shelf. A strong vendor contact list for products in the Asian market is desired, but not required. The position requires a minimum of 8 years’ experience in leading multiple projects, from concept through construction; in the Hospitality sector and ideally in the gaming/casino. You will report to the Managing Director and there may be International travel involved.
The job role and responsibilities include:
- Inspire and foster a modern creative identity within the team;
- Develop concept design;
- Lead the preparation of design presentations - material boards and renderings;
- Client presentations;
- Development of client relationships;
- Lead the ID department in creating specifications;
- Lead the ID department in all phase of the documentation process;
- Understand the client budget and work to deliver outstanding projects at all price points;
- Understand Architectural and MEP concepts and constraints, to coordinate internally and with outside consultants;
- Manage team resources and report on projects;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule;
- Undertake factory visits.
Key skills and experience:
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture or Interior Design degree;
- Minimum of 8 years relevant full‐time work experience;
- Excellent written and spoken English. (Cantonese, Mandarin a plus);
- Team and client management;
- Preparation of project budgets and resource management;
- Hand sketching;
- Digital graphic presentation skills, including Indesign & Photoshop;
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
Interested parties, please send full English CV and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org