We are looking for local Macau ID holder to fill the position of IT Manager who is responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. IT Manager will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the company’s computing needs.
- Manage information technology and computer systems;
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations;
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures;
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems;
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time;
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes;
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures;
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems;
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation;
- Ability to manage personnel;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Interested parties please send full English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and expected salary.