Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands. We are now inviting you to join us as:
In-store Visual Merchandiser
To implement window display and in-store VM in line with Corporate brand image and optimize our business sales strategies as well as support the VM Department in VM related matters.
- To be responsible for day-to-day merchandise presentation on store level, in keeping with brand's image
- To work closely with store management in regards to merchandising initiatives, display standard and creative installation
- To provide support for window installation and event set up
- Degree or diploma holder in Arts & Design or Fashion related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in Hong Kong and Macau luxury fashion industry
- Good fashion sense and creative
- Self-motivated, proactive, strong people management and problem solving skills
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating date of availability, latest and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.