|Resident Engineer (Civil), Macau (28-month contract) (Req. No 190450BR)
Participate in large-scale infrastructure and environmental projects, and conduct civil engineering related designs. Detailed work scope includes:
• Monitor project cost and construction programme, and carry out overall construction management.
• Review contractor’s design and material submissions;
• Observe, inspect and check the execution and testing of the Works in accordance with the Contract Specification drawings and approved method statements;
• Conduct regular site audit and supervision including quality assurance, quality control and site safety supervision;
• Instruct contractor to rectify unsatisfactory works and monitor remedial works as required;
• Coordinate with other site supervision staff to facilitate smooth works implementation; and,
• Coordinate with client and contractor for the completion of the Works.
• Macau Resident
• Bachelor Degree or above in Civil engineering is a must.
• Minimum 7 years of relevant civil works experience.
• Experiences in civil construction supervision and commissioning works.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English.
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
• Strong sense of commitment, willingness to learn, and desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven environment.
• Ability to work on site.
Please submit your application at www.aecom.com by searching the job requisition number mentioned above.