|Customer Service Officer
Senior Officer, Customer Services
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the single point of contact to deal directly with the customers on all issues.
- Follow up of customers’ feedback (comments, compliments and complaints) and secure that irregularity(ies) are rectified and preventive measures are taken to avoid reoccurrence. Customers shall be informed accordingly, securing customers’ satisfaction and consent whenever possible.
- In charge of communicating with all local process owners as well as the Business Support team of all requirements that are received from the customers.
- Coordinate all Menu Presentations and customer visits. Tasks include assembly of specifications and photo-books.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures related to specific flights are completed, quality standards are met, and additional revenue opportunities documented on invoices.
- Completion of SACS System setup and Catering Service, responsible for inputting and updating all relevant and correct data into SACS system, e.g. customer profile, catering service, sales order, special meal table etc.
- Support invoice processing by reviewing information such as the sales order/s, specifications or loading ratio changes.
- Check the accuracy of all costing and pricing, so as to support customer profitability.
- Need Problem Solving and Resolution, or if necessary appropriate escalation.
- Degree holder in Hospitality, quality or Business Management or related disciplines.
- 3 years’ experience in either Customer Service or Sales, preferably with hotel, airline or restaurant experience.
- Knowledge of menu development, food quality and HACCP principles or hygiene awareness.
- Good pricing and costing experience and sensitive to figures.
- Outgoing and good communications skills.
- Has a passion in service industry and attentive to details and strong statistical analysis skill.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Experience in Customer Service or Flight Operations would be a definite advantage.
- Willing to work shift hours, 5 days work per week.
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Officer, Customer Services.
Please apply with full resume, recent photo and expected salary to the HR&ADM Department at Macau P.O. Box 1612 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be handled with strict confidence.