|Reporter, Industrial News or Social Media Editor
- Attending press conference, summit, conduct one-on-one interview, write business news articles
- Mainly cover breaking news on social media and all official websites
- Craft stories on association developments affecting the industrial concerns in Macau or Asia region
- Cover congressional hearings, speeches, shareholder meetings, conferences and other significant events.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of reporting experience
- High proficiencies in English, usage level in Mandarin will be an advantage but not a must
- Command of journalistic standard methodology
- Strong writing, analytical and communication skills
We offer an attractive remuneration and career prospects to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.