|Project Executive (Macao) - B2B Portfolio – Asia Pacific (with focus on Hong Kong & Macao)
With an anchor business in exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions, Koelnmesse GmbH, Germany, is one of the world's largest trade fair organizers. As one of the key subsidiaries, Koelnmesse Pte Ltd. Macau Branch offers multiple services supporting companies to successfully participate in Koelnmesse's leading Business-to-Business trade fairs in Europe, Asia and around the world.
The responsibilities of the Project Executive (Macao) include:
- Supporting the Project Manager and other team members on assigned trade fairs and conferences to deliver high-quality events in Macao.
- Independent client servicing with multiple client touch points. Communication with internal and external clients on deliverables.
- Conducting market research, sales planning and preparation for sales meetings with potential exhibitors and visitors.
- Supporting visitor and exhibitor promotional campaigns based on event’s unique positioning and targeted marketing.
- Working with external supplier network to ensure smooth execution of events as well as maintaining good working relationships with suppliers, partners and clients.
- Providing excellent service for exhibitors and speakers in terms of logistics, information flow and overall client satisfaction.
- Preparation of sales and progress reports. Updating of event programme and related materials for promotional purposes.
Successful applicants need to possess at least 1 to 3 years of working experience, preferably in the trade fair and convention industry in Hong Kong and Macao. Experience with B2B events is an advantage.
Applicants must have the relevant diploma/tertiary education and be IT savvy, with proficiency in MS Office applications. Applicants should be able to speak English, Mandarin & Cantonese and proficiency in written traditional Chinese is essential.
High flexibility and determination to achieve goals within set deadlines is required. This position requires an energetic, hard working and extremely organised individual who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail, good negotiation skills and client servicing attitude.
If you would like to join a dynamic team, please send your application via email to Koelnmesse Pte Ltd at:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company please visit our website www.koelnmesse.com.sg.
We are expecting to fill this vacancy at the earliest possible date. Please indicate your availability together with your current and/or expected salary in your application. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. We regret only successful candidates will be notified.