With an anchor business in exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions, Koelnmesse GmbH, Germany, is one of the world's largest trade fair organizers. As one of the key subsidiaries, Koelnmesse Pte Ltd. Macau Branch offers multiple services supporting companies to successfully participate in Koelnmesse's leading Business-to-Business trade fairs in Europe, Asia and around the world.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic individual who is meticulous, self-driven, and result-oriented, with a keen attitude and aptitude for learning. The person must be able to work independently, as well as be a good team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the full spectrum of operations activities for the assigned exhibition and/or conference from pre-event planning and coordination to on-site execution.
- Coordinate logistical elements of assigned exhibitions and/or conferences including venue and vendor management, AV, décor, catering, security, accommodation, transportation, social events, shipping and temp staffing amongst others.
- Create and deliver robust event plans and critical time paths for all events and projects, communicating them to the team and assessing and managing risks to the delivery of each project.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal teams and the external service providers.
- Ensure clear and effective communication takes place with all stakeholders.
- Post-event evaluation and wrapping up of operations for the event.
- Working together with members of your team, as well across different functions to meet the project objectives.
Reporting to the head of department as well as to the head of the project team, the ideal candidate possesses 2 – 5 years of operations experience in the MICE industry. Strong customer orientation, knowledge of venues, operations activities of an event regionally will be an advantage.
To excel in this role, effective people skills, the ability to multitask and work within tight timelines are essential. Attention to detail and outstanding organization skills are highly relevant to succeed in the dynamic environment of international events management. Excellent written and spoken English is a key attribute of the successful candidate. Some flexibility to travel is required.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative individual who is looking for a challenging position in an international market. If you would like to join a dynamic team, please send your application via email to Koelnmesse Pte. Ltd. at
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company, please visit our website www.koelnmesse.sg. Please indicate your availability together with your current/expected salary in your application. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. We regret only successful candidates will be notified.