|Assistant Project Manager (Macao) - B2B Portfolio – Asia Pacific (with focus on Hong Kong & Macao)
With an anchor business in exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions, Koelnmesse GmbH, Germany, is one of the world's largest trade fair organizers. As one of the key subsidiaries, Koelnmesse Pte Ltd. Macau Branch offers multiple services supporting companies to successfully participate in Koelnmesse's leading Business-to-Business trade fairs in Europe, Asia and around the world.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager include:
- Budget management and reporting.
- Planning and execution of projects, sales & marketing plans and other activities planned for the assigned events.
- Overall monitoring and implementing assigned projects and liaising and coordinating with partners and event steering committees.
- Working closely with other departments, internal and external clients to ensure that the event runs smoothly and that the targets for quality, productivity, revenue and cost management are met.
- Management and development of high-level international events and conferences and skilled in translating market requirements into well written programmes.
Successful applicants need to have at least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in the trade fair and convention industry in Hong Kong and Macao.
Applicants must possess excellent project and time management skills with the ability to research, analyse and evaluate information. Excellent interpersonal and relationship building capabilities with a customer-focused mindset are essential.
Candidates must demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English and are able to negotiate skilfully to influence and obtain the desired outcomes.
This position requires an energetic, hardworking, flexible and well organised individual who can demonstrate excellent attention to details and a willingness to travel between Hong Kong and Macao.
If you would like to join a dynamic team, please send your application via email at
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company please visit our website www.koelnmesse.com.sg.
We are expecting to fill this vacancy at the earliest possible date. Please indicate your availability together with your current and expected salary in your application. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. We regret only successful candidates will be notified.