|BCM Bank is one of the principal financial institutions established in Macau in 1974. We provide a wide variety of high quality banking and financial products and services to our valued customers. In December 2005, the Bank has become a member of the Dah Sing Financial Group, a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in the banking and insurance business.
We focus on being a trustworthy, progressive and socially concerned institution, as well as on developing a modern infrastructure towards improved competence and high customer satisfaction.
|Clerk – Operations Design and Development Department
Clerk – Operations Design and Development Department
- To assist in designing and preparing draft of internal guidelines / procedural manual for new products and services
- To assist in co-ordinating meetings
- To participate in new products or services implementation, review existing workflow and form design
- To co-ordinate and arrange activities according to the plan or schedule defined by project taskforce and team for new products and services
- To assist in designing, revising and preparing forms, letters and agreements to support business needs
- To prepare email notifications and / or minutes after discussion or meetings
- To handle other clerical and administrative duties
- University graduate or equivalent with proficiency in English and Chinese
- 1 year working experience is preferable
- Knowledge in bank products, services and functions would be an advantage
- Outgoing and with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good working attitude, independent, initiative and responsible
We offer highly competitive remuneration, guarantee double pay, discretionary performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holidays, attractive annual leave, comprehensive medical and life insurances and pension scheme to the successful candidate. For a dynamic career, please send your resume indicating date available, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Banco Comercial de Macau, S.A., Avenida da Praia Grande No. 572, Macau or fax to 8791 0423 or e-mail to email@example.com.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)