|Established in 1989, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) is one of the fastest-growing and most credible conformity assessment organisations in the Asia Pacific region.
Over the years, our comprehensive professional services have made us a leader in the industry and our market share has continuously increased as we developed a strong foundation in Hong Kong. Meanwhile, we have steadily expanded our services to other areas and set up subsidiaries and branches in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Macau.
To cope with our rapid expansion and maintain our leadership position in the market, we are inviting high calibre candidates who strive for professional and personal growth to join us and work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
|兼職合作導師 (ISO管理體系) Associate Trainer (ISO Management System) – Freelance Basis
Associate Trainer (ISO Management System) – Freelance Basis
- Tertiary education or above in related discipline
- Minimum 1 year training or relevant experience
- Perform public training in Macau in related to ISO Management System
- Responsible for course design, development, delivery, pre & post preparation of training course
- Good presentation and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Part time / freelance basis and flexible working hours
- Offer remuneration per project or manday
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and working experience. Interested parties please forward your resume with expected remuneration to the Human Resource Office, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency, 19th Floor, K Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR by fax to 852 2202 9190 OR by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Duplicate applications will not be considered.
Information supplied will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Application forms and curriculum vitae will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the selection process.