Who is EF 英孚教育?
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF Education First (下稱 EF 英孚教育) 共有40,500職員及教師， 遍佈於53個國家、超過500所學校及辦公室工作。雖然我們多年來一直致力擴充業務，仍不忘保留赤子之心，虛心求變，確保員工及各地辦公室不但能維持靈活彈性，更將娛樂帶到工作中。在過去的53年裏，EF英孚教育推動一系列的課程，為照顧不同年齡的學生的需要，使他們透過語言、旅遊及教育領域上能自由自在、自信地探索世界。
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are looking for a results-driven and pleasant person who is eager to learn from the basics and is passionate about travelling and meeting new people. More importantly, you are eager to establish a career in sales & marketing or in the education/tourism industry.
As a Program Consultant, you will be taught with professional product knowledge for studying abroad and educational tour programs. Your chief responsibility is to deal with our clients and ultimately achieve our annual sales target. You will be responsible of giving very crucial advice to our clients on programs that will change their lives. Apart from your major responsibility of selling, you will also be driving and executing some marketing campaigns. Outstanding performers will be offered overseas training trips and/or internal promotion opportunities. Contact us if you are dreaming of an exciting career in this global education company.
As a Program Consultant, your main responsibilities are:
· Consult on and drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-
face interactions with potential customers;
· Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns;
· Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
- Tertiary degree holder or above
- 1-2 related working experiences
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Overseas studying / working experience an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English. Mandarin a plus
- Highly energetic and ambitious self-starter with no "9 to 5" work mentality
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are required
- Flexible and able to deal with uncertainties
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this job
Please send your CV, expected salary, and your cover letter to General Manager of Macau EF(email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1 weeks.
請將個人履歷，薪金待遇，連同你的求職信電郵至: firstname.lastname@example.org 致 澳門EF總經理。如獲取錄者，我們會在一週之內與你聯絡。