|Manager, MICE Sales - REQ25
Manager, MICE Sales is responsible for managing corporate/MICE sales in their assigned markets to achieve hotel and entertainment occupancy and revenue goals for all Melco properties in Macau. They will manage existing corporate, DMC and MICE trade accounts, generate new accounts and sales channels, and formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies for all markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with corporate accounts, DMCs, MICE travel agents
- Work closely with marketing team on campaigns to generate awareness and drive sales (direct and trade) in assigned markets
- Work within a team to achieve individual, team and company sales targets
- Implementing MICE sales strategies to achieve revenue goals and maximize profits for Melco properties
- Work closely with marketing team to participate in relevant roadshows, tradeshows, product seminars and MGTO events to generate product awareness for Melco properties and Macau
- Recommend short and long-term sales strategies for each segment to achieve occupancy and revenue targets for hotel and entertainment attractions
- Constantly evaluates market reactions to campaigns and adjust sales and marketing strategies and plans accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 5 years sales experience
- Experience selling hotels and/or entertainment attractions to corporates and MICE agents
- Excellent knowledge of key MICE segments in Greater China with experience developing specific strategies for each
- Existing relationship with major corporate accounts and MICE agents
- Proven track record developing new corporate relationship and converting these relationships to sales
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin required
To apply or for more information, please visit our website: http://mycareer.melco-resorts.com/opportunities/
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview within 4 weeks of their application. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.