- Undertake quality control and defect inspections of the works in site;
- Report to Senior Resident Architect and Resident Architect;
- Review and familiarize with specifications, design drawings and material and shop drawing submissions;
- Required to attend the Site Meetings with different parties and resolve technical problems on site.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience with particular experience in large hotel, resort and casino developments;
- Able to work independently and a good communicator;
- Good command of Chinese and English.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding
international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package, including
a 10.5 day working fortnight. Interested parties please send detailed CV, expected
salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. to jobs-
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)