- Undertake quality control and defect inspections of the works in site;
- Report to the Resident Team Leader on site;
- Interface with clients, consultants and Construction Management team;
- Review and familiarize with specifications, design drawings, material and shop drawing submissions;
- Review trade contractors method statements, Inspection and Test Plans;
- Respond to contractors requests for information, shop drawings and other submissions;
- Required to attend Site Meetings with different parties and resolve technical problems on site.
- Able to lead and supervise a design team.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience with particular experience in large hotel, resort and casino developments;
- Registered Architect in HK, UK or equivalent;
- Familiarize with specifications, design drawings and approval of material and shop drawing submissions;
- Able to work independently on site whilst liaising with project staff in Hong Kong;
- Knowledge of IBC will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team;
- A good communicator;
- Good command of Chinese and English.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding
international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package, including
a 10.5 day working fortnight. Interested parties please send detailed CV, expected
salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. to jobs-
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)