· Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
· Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
· Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
· Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
· Bachelor degree in Marketing. and 5+ years of marketing services experience.
· Qualified chartered marketer.
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Confident and dynamic personality.
· Strong creative outlook.
Interested parties please send a full resume, available commencement date and expected salary to Ms Ho by email email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.