- To support clerical duties and assist in booking handling for all products (Air, Ocean, Distributions).
- To work with HKG team for shipment co-ordination to / from Macau for all products.
- To perform data entry and shipment report tasks for VIP customers and monitoring customer performance.
- Assist in preparing management reports, presentation materials and statistics figures.
- To liaise and communicate professionally with customers, vendors, internal departments, and overseas offices for any enquires.
- To assist Supervisor / Manager to review customers’ requirement and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
- University graduate, certificate/diploma or Formal Secondary School graduate with 1-2 years working experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Knowledge of Mandarin will be an asset.
- Good PC knowledge and customer driven.
- Independent, initiative and willing to learn.
- Fresh Graduates will also be considered.
Attractive remuneration package with good career prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume and expecting salary to the Manager-Administration, 36/F-37/F, Enterprise Square Three, 39 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or fax to 852-2721 9734 or e-mail to email@example.com. Please quote the reference on your application. Further information about the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website: http://www.expeditors.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 6 weeks.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful application will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and works towards a smoke free environment.