The Wynn Palace SkyCab is the first cable car system of its kind in Asia. The system is a 6 passenger monocable gondola ropeway, travelling around the performance Lake of Wynn Palace, Macau (Cotai). This is a unique opportunity to join Macau’s newest transportation system and attraction.
Vacancy – Technician (Full Time, Permanent Position)
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance to all cable car components. The Maintenance Technician also assists in troubleshooting and resolving operational disturbances.
- Monitoring all aspects of the Wynn Palace SkyCab from the platform and the control room
- Perform daily preventive maintenance on all components of the Wynn Palace SkyCab
- Diagnose mechanical/electrical problems and repair or replace mechanical/electrical components as necessary
- Keep accurate and up-to-date mechanical/electrical maintenance logs
- Follow all Doppelmayr Macau Limitada operational protocols in order to ensure the safety of all passengers and maintenance personnel
- Monitor the Wynn Palace SkyCab during operation and take over the system operator duties as necessary
- Follow all Doppelmayr Macau Limitada-issued maintenance procedures and directives to ensure that all preventative and corrective maintenance performed complies with manufacturers’ specifications and applicable industry standards
- Full training will be provided
- Shift pattern is 4 days on + 2 days off, alternating early and late shifts (these may variate from time to time)
- 26 days of annual leave and performance bonus payment at the end of the year are provided
- Principles and practices of mechanical/electrical engineering design
- Principles and practices of mechanical/electrical equipment and materials
- Methods and techniques of field measuring and testing
- Electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic work experience
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Only applicants in possession of a Macau ID will be considered
- Ability to adopt a “hands-on” approach to solve mechanical/electrical problems
- Preparing clear and concise reports
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English language
You will be working as part of a team so a positive attitude and good communication skills are essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a covering email with your English cover letter and CV and contact details to the management via firstname.lastname@example.org