Reporting to the Director of Retail Development, this Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all retailer and project requirements are tracked, coordinated, and managed to ensure that all contractual and project milestones are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinate retailer requirements with our internal and external projects, leasing, and management teams
- Manage, track, and follow up on Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Requests, etc to ensure all milestones are met in a timely manner. Coordinate with third-party consultants where necessary
- Track & manage all project Change Requests and coordinate with all relevant third-party consultant
- Participate and, when needed, chair site meetings on behalf of the Retail Development team and distribute minutes
- Work with third party consultants to the Tenancy Delivery Process (TDP) is on track to efficiently open 60 to 80 new tenancies on time, while ensuring the development principles of time, cost and quality are met.
- Develop and/or use project tracking, coordination, scheduling and control tools
- Develop and prepare presentations, regular reports, and measurement tools.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to other business units, retailers, and third party consultant.
- Ensure the project needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Keep the team and relevant third-party consultants informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Passionate about Retail and Shopping
- Creative, Independent, Proactive, Self-motivated, and with strong business sense
- Excellent interpersonal communication, attention to detail, presentation and coordination skills
- Provide a high standard of support to the Retail Development team
- Liaise effectively with other departments on behalf of the team to convey and/or source required information
- Strong knowledge in tenancy and facilities management with shopping mall experience is advantageous
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in coordinating projects, preferably in a Mall Development environment
- Experience in reviewing legal documentation will be a plus
- Degree Holder in Real Estate, Business, or related discipline. Other candidates with relevant experience will be considered
Skills / Competencies
- Strong proficiency in using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other MS Office apps
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or AutoCAD will be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Chinese, with some Putonghua
To apply or for more information, please visit our website:
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview within 4 weeks of their application. All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.