• Draft accounting rules and deal with daily entries for the branch.
• Prepare financial planning and monitor budget execution.
• Responsible for cash forecasting and cash management.
• Prepare financial reports and handle with tax issues.
• Filing kinds of accounting documents for the branch.
• Responsible for fixed asset book keeping and assist with fixed asset management.
• Perform ad-hoc duties and assignments as required.
• University graduates or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management or related discipline.
• 5 years or above working experience in Accounting, Audit, Tax or Financial management.
• Familiar with accounting, tax and IA rules in Hong Kong and Macau.
• Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
• Working experience in life insurance companies is highly preferred.
• Holder of CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA is highly preferred.
• Macau Residence.
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Macau related laws. Applicants have not been invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.