The Wynn Palace SkyCab is the first cable car system of its kind in Asia. The system is a 6 passenger monocable gondola ropeway, travelling around the performance lake of Wynn Palace, Macau (Cotai). This is a unique opportunity to join Macau’s newest transportation system and attraction.
Vacancy – SkyCab Operator (permanent position)
The SkyCab Operator is responsible for monitoring the Wynn Palace SkyCab during all modes of operation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Monitor all aspects of the W.P. SkyCab from the platform and the control room
· Maintain daily operational logs and reports
· Perform daily operational inspections
· Participate in the daily upkeep of the Wynn Palace SkyCab and maintenance facilities. This may include hands-on involvement in the maintenance schedule and associated practical works
· Follow all issued operational protocols in order to ensure the safety of the Wynn Palace SkyCab passengers and personnel
· Troubleshoot technical issues and assist in the resolution of operational disturbances
· Assist in emergency evacuation procedures
· The station is semi-exposed to all the types of weather so a willingness to work in differing temperatures is a must
· Full training will be provided
· Shift pattern is 4 days on + 2 days off, alternating early and late shifts (these may variate from time to time)
· 26 days of annual leave
· Proven education such as high school diploma or equivalent
· Applicants must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
· Either male and female operators are wanted
· Only applicants in possession of a Macau ID will be considered
You will be working as part of a team so a positive attitude and good communication skills are essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a covering email with your English cover letter and CV and contact details to the management via email@example.com