|Senior Brand Supervisor (Consumer Goods/Trade Marketing)
Our client is a leading distribution and logistics services provider, which is under a Public Listed Company at Hong Kong. They cover a wide spectrum of customers in consumer, healthcare, footwear & apparel, retail and garment industries. They are currently finding an experienced product marketing professional to be their Senior Brand Supervisor.
- Responsible for the marketing and product management of a variety of consumer brands
- Develop marketing strategies and programs targeted at both consumer and trade channels (supermarket chains, convenience stores and drug stores)
- Responsible for product marketing functions such as inventory control, product costing and pricing
- Translate brand & sales plans into in-store promotion plans in the areas of POS, planogram, promotion, & sales forecast
- Prepare sales reports with analysis & recommendations
- Develop & present proposals to key business partners
- Degree or Diploma Holder
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in sales or marketing, exposure in Macao’s trade channels or FMCG industry are preferred
- Strong verbal & written presentation skills in English
- Able to meet deadlines, works under pressure, results-oriented
For interested parities, please kindly send full resume to email@example.com.