Welcome to the macauHR Web site, owned and operated by Talentgroup Asia, affiliate and associate corporations, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as "we", "our" or "us"). Our products and services are offered through web pages at or linked to the uniform resource locator http://www.macauhr.com, (and other Web sites that we establish from time to time ("macauHR Website") and are made available subject to the terms and conditions set out in this statement.
The companies in Talentgroup Asia Limited include：Talentgroup Asia Limited, Talentgroup Management Limited and StarzAsia Management Limited.
macauHR.com (“macauHR”) may necessarily request our members to provide with your personal data. The Policy set out hereunder regarding the use of personal data is applicable to macauHR service provided and maintained by macauHR. You hereby agree that any personal data supplied by you to macauHR is on a voluntary basis, and is accurate, true, current and complete.
You understand that any and all personal data you provide to macauHR.com will be collected and may be used for the purposes of:
• marketing activities and promotions
• conducting surveys;
• handling service calls, enquiries and complaints;
• maintaining contact lists for correspondence;
• meeting any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements in Macau, Hong Kong or any other applicable jurisdiction, including disclosure or notification requirements;
• providing information for internal use, including chat or bulletin boards, editorial and feedback purposes; and
During the registration process for an account of macauHR, you are given the option of specifying whether or not you wish to receive additional information and promotional material including free informational eNewsletters and job information from macauHR.
You have the option of proactively making choices about the receipt of promotional communications from macauHR and have a right at any time to stop macauHR from contacting you for marketing purposes by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at +853 28757651 or via email at email@example.com.
Personal data submitted by jobseekers will also be used for the jobseekers to find appropriate employment with the employers and/or advertisers registered with macauHR.
Personal Data Collection
macauHR collects the personal data from you via online purchases on our websites, member registrations, online surveys, email newsletter sign ups, contest registrations and other promotions.
Personal data collected by macauHR from you may include but is not limited to the following:
• date of birth;
• educational level;
• service and postal addresses;
• mobile phone or telephone or fax number;
• identity reference;
• other data related to the operations of macauHR
macauHR will strive to maintain personal data as accurately as possible and only for as long as it is required.
Facebook information collection and use:
macauHR may collect your personal data such as your name, academic background, profile picture, work detailsas well as information about your Facebook "friends", through our use of Facebook products and services, including Facebook Connect and Facebook Platform.
macauHR may use this information to tailor and improve the services the company offer you. You should be aware that details about you and your friends may appear on our site as a result of information received from Facebook once you have visited the site.
macauHR undertake to strictly comply with the policies and terms of Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
macauHR may provide links to other (external) websites or resources over which macauHR has no authority, but macauHR will not share any of your personal data that macauHR receive from Facebook with such sites. However, macauHR cannot control the data that you choose to submit to external websites, or how such sites use the data they obtain, so you are recommended to carefully inspect the terms and policies of other websites that you visit.
macauHR encourage you to review Facebook's Data Use Policy and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities by clicking on the following links:
• Facebook's Data Use Policy: www.facebook.com/policy.php
• Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities: www.facebook.com/terms.php
Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing
If you do not wish your personal data to be used for direct marketing purposes by macauHR, you can notify macauHR of this preference by writing to the address provided below or via email at privacy@macauHR.com
Personal Data Transfer
You are aware, agree and authorize that all Information will be retained by and stored in one or more databases of macauHR and will be accessed by and transferred to : -
• any person, employee or division of macauHR and/or group companies of macauHR;
• any person, employee or division under a duty of confidentiality to macauHR;
• any contractors, agents, vendors or bodies corporate engaged by macauHR for or in relation to any of the purposes listed above
• any person by whom macauHR is required by applicable legal, governmental or regulatory requirements to make disclosure; or
• any other person reasonably requiring the same in order for macauHR to provide service and to carry out the purposes set out herein.
Personal Data Storage
Cookies and Other Technologies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost all websites. Cookies do not recognise you personally and are not harmful to your computer or mobile device. They are used by websites you visit in order to improve your experience on the website, to provide us with analytics information that will help us improve our website generally, and to collect information about travel destinations of interest to you so that you may see travel ads more relevant to you.
Access and/or Correction of Personal Data
macauHR staff and any relevant person under a duty of confidentiality to macauHR shall maintain a strict confidentiality policy on all personal collected from macauHR’s members.
You have the right to:
• request correction of such personal data;
• check whether macauHR holds any personal data about you;
• have access to personal data about you held by macauHR;
• disallow access to or use of personal data about you by macauHR;
• be informed of action taken in response to your request for correction of the personal data held by us.
In accordance with what is permissible under any applicable law(s), macauHR has the right to charge a reasonable fee in relation to the time and attendance involved in complying with your request in this regard. Any request for access or correction can be made by yourself on the web site (subject to prior confirmation of identity) or by sending the request in writing to the following address: - Talentgroup Asia Limited, Alameda Dr. Carlos D'Assumpção, NºS.181 a 187, Centro Comercial Brilhantismo, 16º P-Q andar, Macau
Fax No. : (853) 28757692
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a general audience website and offer services directed to children. Should we receive a request from a child whom we know to be under 14, we will use any personal data provided by the child for the sole purpose of responding once directly to that child’s request and then will delete the personal data. If we otherwise gain actual knowledge that a child under the age of 14 has provided any personal dat to us, we will immediately delete such data.
Amendment of the Policy
macauHR reserves the right to change this policy at any time with or without notice.